We control and operate this Site from our offices in the United Kingdom.
BY USING THE SITE YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions of use (the "terms and conditions") govern your ("you") use of the Constant Casting service (the "Service").
Constant Casting Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, registration number 8873458.
This site is intended for persons aged 16 or over.
Constant Casting has sole discretion to, at any time, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site or Service without reason. If this happens, contacting us using the email@example.com e-mail address, with your query may provide you with a reason and explanation.
By visiting the Site, you agree that the laws of England govern this Agreement and the interpretation of these terms and conditions (and your use of the Site or Service). You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself to us ("User Information"). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content of the User Information and that all User Information is accurate.
Privacy of your information
Constant Casting collects personal information about you through your use of the services and the web site, including your registration details; and information relating to your use of the web site and the content you access. You agree that Constant Casting may use this personal information to assist us to provide the services to you, to be included in the performer search allowing Casting Professionals to view your profile, for internal research purposes, to verify your identity, for promoting and marketing other Constant Casting products and services to you, and for any other use that you authorise.
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that the information you provide on the site can be viewed on the Site by third parties relevant to the Entertainment profession. You also agree that the information and data provided may be used in relation to surveys and as part of your user profile on the Site.
In addition, when you access our site, we may retain your IP address for some period, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and details of the web site you came from. This enables us to monitor and improve the Site.
You can access, correct and delete your personal information at any time.
Applying for roles
You understand that when you apply for a role, your contact details and any information entered into your personal profile will be sent to the advertiser. This includes any photos, phone numbers and showreels you have uploaded.
Our site may link to other web sites for which we are not responsible in respect of the privacy policies, data protection policies or procedures or contents of such other sites.
Charges, Subscription Term and Cancellation
We reserve the right to increase fees or introduce new prices or charges at any time.
All subscription fees are recurring. Premium membership comes with a recurring monthly payment. Yearly subscriptions are updated yearly.
At any point you can cancel your subscription to the site. This can be done by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via your dashboard. You can also cancel via PayPal. If you cancel your membership before the 30 day free promotion period your premium membership will stop with immediate effect.
Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to our website or on-line service, we do not guarantee that the service or materials that may be available from our website do not contain such destructive features. We shall not be liable for any damages or liability attributable to such features. If you use any materials available through this website, you do so solely at your own risk.
All information provided to us must be complete and accurate information. If your information changes you will be responsible for providing us with the updated information. We shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or consequences as a result of inaccurate or incomplete information we receive from you.
Any information or material that you submit or send to Constant Casting or otherwise make available on or through the Site ("Your Material") will be deemed not to be confidential or secret or proprietary. You agree that your material submitted to Constant Casting may appear in internet based search engines. You agree and acknowledge that Your Material is owned by Constant Casting Ltd.
By submitting or otherwise making Your Material available on the Site, you:
- Agree and acknowledge that Your Material will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
- Agree and acknowledge that Your Material is owned by Constant Casting Ltd.
- Any information submitted by you through the site may be read and used by Constant Casting and utilised for marketing purposes.
- Represent and warrant that Your Material:
- Is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material;
- Does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), invasive of another's privacy, or hateful;
- Does not contain a virus or other harmful component; and
- Does not contain, unless the specific Service allows, any advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- Material not owned by you has been submitted with the appropriate permissions.
- Grant Constant Casting the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including Constant Casting sites and network, and that Your Material may appear in search engines. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in Your Material have been waived.
- Agree and acknowledge that Your Material may appear in Google and other search engines.
- Constant Casting reserve the right to view the content of all mail passing through the site.
- Constant Casting reserve the right not to post and to remove any User Information, subscriptions, profiles, messages, and content therein without notice.
- Constant Casting reserves the right without warning to deny and/or cancel membership to any person who we deem from their profile or use of the site to be unsuitable for the service.
- Agree that all images, text, video clips, sounds, showreels, and other files are owned by Constant Casting Ltd or its affiliates. This is protected by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights/laws.
- Any images, audio or graphics you obtained or copy from this Site can only be used for personal use and not commercial use or public consumption.
- Agree that we reserve the right to change all the contents of this Site at any time without notice to you.
Links to Constant Casting from other web-pages
Links from other web pages to the Constant Casting site are allowed and welcome with prior permission. For permission please e-mail email@example.com If this permission is abused in any manner we reserve the right to remove the link.
Supplementary conditions for casting professionals
You warrant that you are a bona fide casting professional and that you will register and log on as a bona fide casting professional.
You shall use the Information on the Constant Casting website for the sole purpose of considering to employ or otherwise obtaining services of individuals and organisations listed on the Site. By using the Constant Casting system in any way, you are agreeing not to use the system to solicit or promote any products or services.
The system is for casting/booking purposes only. By violating this agreement, you agree to pay Constant Casting £125 and each recipient £125 per offending message or e-mail. You acknowledge that the Information is the property of Constant Casting Ltd and that you shall not copy or otherwise disseminate it. The licence granted herein is personal and may not be assigned. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee concerning the information relating to individuals contained on the Website (the 'Information') and therefore we cannot accept any liability associated with its use.
We cannot guarantee employment, as the castings rest with the casting professionals and are affected by the state of the industry as a whole. We cannot guarantee that casting professionals who view your profile will call you in for an audition or that you will be offered the position after audition. Those decisions rest with the casting professionals.
We are unable to verify or provide any assurance relating to the nature or duration of any work or appointment that you may be offered as a result of using the Service. It remains your sole responsibility to ensure that any work or appointment is acceptable to you.
Please do not use this Site if you do not agree with the English law and jurisdictions and Terms and conditions of this Site.
We have notified our processing under the Data Protection Act 1998 and intend to comply with all our obligations under that Act. You hereby consent to our processing of your information.
To actively improve our service we provide you as individuals, when you access our site we may keep your IP address for some period. These would include including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name, cookies and details of the web site you came from.